Food Vendor Application
Vending at Pasadena Octoberfest
Pasadena Octoberfest is designed to allow our guests to explore the depth and complexity of craft beer in culinary dishes by challenging our chefs to create unique menus that embrace the rich and flavorful profiles found in craft beer. Join Motley Brews in this craft brew and food movement and provide our guests with a culinary experience unlike any other.
As part of Pasadena Octoberfest, each attending restaurant will receive:
- Vendors retain all proceeds from sales.
- 10’x10’ space and 10’x10’ open back-of-house area for food prep.
- Four (4) 2016 Pasadena Octoberfest Staff Passes.
- Access to power on site.
- Designated signage for your booth.
- Vendor information and menu listed and advertised on the Pasadena Octoberfest website and social media.
- Inclusion in e-blasts to internal email lists and affiliate partners.
In support of our above efforts, we ask that each participating restaurant provide the following:
- Completed Temporary Food Facility Permit (plus application fee if applicable) by Friday, September 16, 2016.
- Kitchen equipment and staff necessary for food preparation and service during the event.
- All small wares (i.e plates, napkins, utensils, towels, etc.). No Styrofoam, please.
- 2 to 3 menu items including 1 dish inspired by, or created with, craft beer. Menu items should be priced $5-$8 for a small-plate portion to encourage sampling.