Tickets Now on Sale for LA’s Premiere Fall Craft Beer Festival
Craft beer festival gurus Motley Brews and Sam Adams join forces to raise a stein (or sampling glass) for the inaugural Pasadena Octoberfest at the iconic Rose Bowl for a one-of-a-kind craft beer, culinary and music festival on October 15, 2016 to benefit the Cancer for College Foundation.
The 2016 Pasadena Octoberfest differentiates itself from other festivals with:
• Restaurants and food trucks creating craft beer-inspired and infused culinary creations
• Featuring 50+ top craft breweries including thirty different hard-to-find styles of beer from Sam Adams alone
• A Samuel Adams “Raise The Stein” hoisting competition with winners attending the finals in Las Vegas on November 12th
• Time released samples of rare craft beers including over 30 different hard-to-find Sam Adams brews
• Amazing live entertainment and Silent Disco Dome unlike anything you’ve ever experienced